While the world's leading hyperscale data centers are deploying their 200G/400G upgrades, QSFP-DD is predicted to become the mainstream form-factor of 400G optical modules. As 400G becomes ubiquitous in the networking world, QSFP-DD breakout cables will be key in simplifying all network architectures from the Core to Top-of-Rack (ToR).
Unfortunately, breakout cable options for network aggregation have been limited or cost-prohibitive from OEM suppliers.
Reduce high 200G/400G capable cabling costs with QSFP-DD breakout cables from AddOn:
|PAM4||QSFP-DD to 4x QSFP28 |
|QSFP-DD to 8x SFP56|
|QSFP-DD to 2x QSFP56|
|SKU: Q400G-4Q56G-PDAC1M-AO||SKU: QSFPDD-8SFP56-PDAC1M-AO||SKU: QSFPDD-400G-2QSFP56-PDAC1M-AO|
|NRZ||QSFP-DD to 4x QSFP28 |
|QSFP-DD to 8x SFP28 |
|QSFP-DD to 2x QSFP28 |
|SKU: Q200G-4Q28G-PDAC1M-AO||SKU: QSFPDD-8SFP28-PDAC1M-AO||SKU: QSFPDD-200G-2QSFP28-PDAC1M-AO|
Features & benefits
- Reduce cable complexity & eliminate inter-rack wiring to the aggregation switch.
- Save on OEM compatible cabling that performs identical to Dell, Cisco, Juniper, Arista, & more.
- Novel 1m, 2m, or 2.5m solutions solve the complexities of multi-vendor & PAM-4/NRZ integration.
- Enjoy the cost-savings offered by backwards compatibility with QSFP modules.
- U.S. and U.K. shipping reduces lead times help optimize your cables earlier.
AddOn’s QSFP-DD breakout cables expand lane reach and empowers interconnection between switches or to servers, enhancing bandwidth support and rapid datacenter traffic growth.