Data center managers and network engineers planning bandwidth upgrades have faced the challenge of upgrading to single-mode fiber to support 4x100G breakout architectures.
AddOn's new QSFP-DD 400G SR4.2 transceivers enable seamless breakout to 4x QSFP28 100G SR1.2 optics, creating 400G connections to meet increasing consumer data rate demands on a familiar breakout architecture – all while helping you save by using your existing fiber cable plant.
Upgrade to 4x100G breakouts seamlessly and cost-effectively with QSFP-DD 400G SR4.2 transceivers:
|Cisco® Compatible TAA 400GBase-BX SR4.2 PAM4 QSFP-DD Transceiver (MMF, 850nm to 902nm, 100m, MPO-12, DOM, 0 to 70C)||SKU: QDD4-400GB-SR4-BD-C-AO|
Arista Networks® Compatible TAA 400GBase-BX SR4.2 PAM4 QSFP-DD Transceiver (MMF, 850nm to 902nm, 100m, MPO-12, DOM, 0 to 70C)
Features & Benefits:
- Upgrade from 4x25G or 4x10G to 4x100G over existing multi-mode cable infrastructure.
- Aggregate 100G short reach PAM4 signals to a 400G port up to 100m.
- Utilizes industry-standard MPO-12 connectors (100G QSFP28 SR-BD).
- 100% in-environment compatibility coded & tested in Cisco & Arista OEM switches & routers.
- Avoid lead times and backorders with our U.S.- & U.K.-based stock and fast shipping.
- U.S. & U.K. originated, coded, and tested optics solve your network challenges without hassle.