Network operators with legacy 100G network elements considering deploying new 100G DWDM PAM4 or 100G QSFP28 ZR4 optical technologies must evaluate if their existing network gear meets the power and software requirements of these technologies. A full network upgrade for low-density deployments and point-solutions may not offer the return on investment required.
AddOn's new QSFP28 100G OEO system offers a solution to protect existing network equipment investments and provide your network with new capabilities. The 100G QSFP28 OEO is a 1U rack mount system with two 100G channels supported by client-side support for QSFP28 ZR4 and QSFP28 PAM4 technologies.
Protect your existing network investment:
|100G QSFP28 Dual OEO Line Card w/management interface||SKU: ADD-LMCC100G4QSFP28|
100G OEO Chassis, 1U rack mount, 1 slot, Dual 48vDC PSU
100G OEO Chassis, 1U rack mount and Dual OEO Line Card w/management interface
Features & Benefits:
- Supports 1U rackmount with 4 QSFP28 ports and 1-slot powered chassis.
- Client side supports 100G QSFP28 LR4/ZR4/PAM4 modules.
- Line side supports 100G QSFP28 LR4/ZR4 modules.
- Suitable for short-range transmission of wavelength division.
- Avoid long lead times and backorders with our U.S.- & U.K.-based stock and fast shipping.