The reduction of network latency is critical for business models that rely on a high frequency of transactions. Reduced network latency will allow for an increase in transactions and, thus, more revenue. The forward error correction (FEC) in short-reach and intermediate-reach data center transceivers introduces latency that may cost these high-performance networks both time and revenue.
AddOn's new QSFP28 100G CLR4 transceivers offer a powerful solution for latency-sensitive environments. The CLR4 technology supports 100G Ethernet up to 2km without FEC and is also interoperable with legacy CWDM4 transceivers in the network. AddOn offers a lifetime warranty for the QSFP28 CLR4 and is compatible with platforms from leading network equipment manufacturers.
Minimize FEC-related issues with QSFP28 100G CLR4:
|MSA and TAA 100GBase-CLR4 QSFP28 Transceiver (SMF, 1310nm, 2km, LC, DOM)||SKU: QSFP28-100GB-CLR4-AO|
Arista Networks® Compatible TAA 100GBase-CLR4 QSFP28 Transceiver (SMF, 1310nm, 2km, LC, DOM)
Cisco® Compatible TAA 100GBase-CLR4 QSFP28 Transceiver (SMF, 1310nm, 2km, LC, DOM)
Juniper Networks® Compatible TAA 100GBase-CLR4 QSFP28 Transceiver (SMF, 1310nm, 2km, LC, DOM)
Features & Benefits:
- Hot-pluggable QSFP28 form factor full-duplex transceiver module.
- Reach up to 2km over SMF with or without FEC host.
- Performance over operating temperature ranging from 0°C to 70°C.
- Lifetime warranty and 100% in-house testing with OEM gear.
- Compatibility with SMF connectors and cable infrastructure for current & future data centers.
- Take advantage of our competitive lead times and avoid backorders with our U.S.- & U.K.-based stock and fast shipping.