DWDM technologies have helped revolutionize how network operators leverage existing fiber infrastructure to deploy commercial business and other access network services. DWDM supports up to 40 100GHz C-band channels, so network operators formerly had to balance complex inventory needs to support both service and sparing needs.
AddOn fixes the inventory holding challenge by offering 1G SFP DWDM tunable transceivers. Capable of being tuned in-field by our Coding & Tuning System™ platform to a range of 8 channel wavelengths, you're now able to cover the same range 40 part numbers were needed for with only 5, each tunable across 8 channels.
Streamline inventory requirements with 1G DWDM tunable transceivers
|MSA and TAA Compliant 1000Base-DWDM SFP Transceiver (SMF, Ch20-Ch27 Tunable, 120km, LC, DOM)|
|SKU: SFP-1G-D20-27-120 (additional channels here)|
- Tunable to 8 discrete wavelengths with the AddOn Coding & Tuning System™ (offline or online application).
- Save by cutting stock requirements from 40 different transceivers down to 5 part numbers
- Full compatibility with popular OEM network environments.
- Support for Ch20-27, Ch28-35, Ch36-43, Ch44-51, Ch52-59
- High-density, high-speed signals with an extended reach of up to 120km.
- Additional cost savings with minimized power consumption (< 1.8W).
- Commercial temperature safe (0C ~ +70C).