In today's CAPEX environment, network operators must decide whether to utilize existing network infrastructure or invest in new equipment. 40G QSFP+ technologies have been dismissed in favor of more scalable 100G data rates and longer reach optics. Networks with available 40G QSFP+ ports simply did not have options for links longer than 40km, potentially leaving these ports stranded.
AddOn’s QSFP+ 40G ZR4 transceiver offers a solution to stranded 40G QSFP+ network ports. The plug-and-play QSFP+ 40G ZR4 transceiver works in tandem with existing network ports to extend the maximum reach to 80km, thereby increasing the value of your existing investment.
Provide a highly reliable, performant, and cost-effective solution for your existing network:
|MSA and TAA 40GBase-ZR4 QSFP+ Transceiver (SMF, 1295nm to 1309nm, 80km, LC, DOM)||SKU: QSFP-40GB-ZR4-AO|
Juniper Networks® Compatible TAA 40GBase-ZR4 QSFP+ Transceiver (SMF, 1295nm to 1309nm, 80km, LC, DOM)
Features & Benefits:
- Reach up to 80km over SMF with host FEC.
- Internal CDR circuits on both receiver and transmitter channels.
- Performance over operating temperatures ranging from 0°C to 70°C.
- Tested in-house for full feature OEM compatibility.
- Take advantage of our competitive lead times and avoid backorders with our U.S.- & U.K.-based stock and fast shipping.