Ensure your network delivers the performance your customers need
With rapid 5G wireless adoption a consumer standard, providers are turning attention to their midhaul & backhaul fiber network segments. These segments are taxed by the increased bandwidth needed to maintain peak customer experience, making transport network investments crucial to retention.
Enhance the experience your 5G wireless network provides with QSFP28 50G bidirectional optics:
|MSA and TAA Compliant 50GBase-BX PAM4 QSFP28 Transceiver (SMF, 1295nmTx/1309nmRx, 40km, LC, DOM)||MSA and TAA Compliant 50GBase-BX PAM4 QSFP28 Transceiver (SMF, 1309nmTx/1295nmRx, 40km, LC, DOM)|
|SKU: Q28-50GP4-BXU-40-AO||SKU: Q28-50GP4-BXD-40-AO|
Features & benefits:
- Paired bidirectional transceivers support 50G PAM4 signals up to 40km on a single fiber.
- 1295nm / 1309nm wavelength support (one wavelength per direction).
- Ideal for midhaul and backhaul fiber transport networks supporting 5G wireless.
- Significant savings on high quality MSA qualified transceivers that utilize existing infrastructure.
- Fast shipping with minimal lead times.