Plug the transceiver to the host & passive mux; the transceiver does the rest!
- Auto-discovers and self-tunes to individual DWDM wavelengths without manipulation by OEM platforms or peripheral devices.
- System Independent – Will work with switch platforms that do not natively support tunable transceivers.
- Reduces complexity of tuning to specific wavelengths in the field.
How does it work?
Plug-and-play deployment. Simply plug the transceiver into the host and passive mux; the transceiver does the rest. Auto-tunable DWDM Transceivers automatically locate the open channel on the mux, and tune and lock on to the transceiver at the receiving end.
- Up to 80km reach
- -40C to +85C Operating temperature
- Support for 50Ghz C-BAND channels
- Interoperable with existing 100GHz passive muxes
- OEM compatible with over 90+ switch vendors
- Distributed Access Architectures (DAA), including
- Remote PHY
- Point to Point DWDM networks
- DWDM wireless front haul networks
Check out our 10GBase DWDM SFP+ auto-tunable transceiver or contact us to get the right auto-tuneable for you!
Download this entry here.