Fronthaul 5G wireless network performance is impacted by local climate when deployed in wireless head applications. While insulating against temperature sensitivities in these outdoor deployments is critical, so too is getting the most out of your already deployed fibers.
Using an innovative solution that combines our industrial temperature solutions with bidirectional support ensures you won’t need to compromise speed or reach performance for network assurance.
Protect & extend your network up to 40KM with SFP28 25G ITEMP bidirectional transceivers:
MSA and TAA Compliant 25GBase-BX SFP28 Transceiver (SMF, 1310nmTx/1270nmRx, 40km, LC, DOM, Rugged)
MSA and TAA Compliant 25GBase-BX SFP28 Transceiver (SMF, 1270nmTx/1310nmRx, 40km, LC, DOM, Rugged)
Features & benefits:
- Maximize single fiber value with bidirectional (1270nm/1310nm) SFP28 25G signals.
- Extended signal reach of up to 40km is perfect for use in 5G wireless radio heads
- Industrial temperature rated for use in outdoor applications (-40° C to 85° C).
- Coded & tested for full compatibility within Cisco, Fujitsu, & Juniper routers & switches.
- Stocked & shipped in the U.S. & UK to minimize delivery/lead times.