DWDM has revolutionized how network operators maximize their fiber infrastructure to scale commercial business and access network services. As DWDM supports up to 40 100GHz C-band channels, network operators had to inventory multiple parts with differing channel & reach specifications to meet service & sparing needs.
AddOn solves this with 10G SFP+ DWDM 40km tunable transceivers, each capable of in-field tuning autonomously or by our Coding & Tuning platform to a range of 9 wavelength channels. Rather than carrying 40 distinct parts, tunable 10G DWDM optics cover the same channel range with only five.
Simplify & minimize stock requirements with 10G SFP+ tunable transceivers:
|MSA and TAA Compliant 10GBase-DWDM SFP+ Transceiver (SMF, 1561.42nm to 1554.94nm, 40km, LC, DOM, -40 to 85C)|
Features & benefits:
- Autotunable to 9 discrete wavelengths autonomously or when tuned with the AddOn Coding & Tuning Box
- Save and minimize stock requirements from 40+ different transceivers down to 5 parts to cover:
- 40km reach design reduces deployment & engineering times for high density applications
- Full feature interoperability within OEM hardware network environments.
- Available with compatibility in Cisco, Nokia, Juniper, ADVA, & other major systems.
- High-speed, high-density signals with reach up to 40km.
- Industrial temperature application rated (-40C ~ +85C).