Complaints are our opportunity to improve and make things right for you.
Our policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint.
- To publicize our complaints procedure for clarity on how to file a complaint
- To ensure AddOn staff is trained how to handle and respond to complaints
- To ensure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely manner
- To ensure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired
- To gather information which helps us to improve what we do
Definition of a Complaint
A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction.
If the complaint is product focused; please visit our RMA Process so we may investigate and remedy the complaint.
For non-product complaints, please send us a contact form from our Contact Us page with as much detail as possible.
Complaints may come from any person or organization that has a legitimate interest in AddOn. All complaints to be completed via our online form or via telephone and will be acknowledged within 24 hours (during working hours).
All complainants will receive a definitive reply within four weeks of the outcome of their complaint and the steps taken to resolve your complaint.
All complaint information will be handled sensitively internally, adhering to any relevant data protection requirements.
Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with AddOn senior management team.