Increased network service demands have strained aging networks worldwide. 10G DWDM has helped network operators defer new costly fiber runs, but upgrading data rates at range has proven complex.
Network operators with 80km 10G DWDM connections now have a seamless upgrade path to achieving 100G even up to 120km by combining our QSFP28 100G PAM4 DWDM 2x50G transceivers with a new 100G EDFA multiplexer.
Achieve 100G DWDM up to 120km with QSFP28 DWDM 2x50G optics & 100G EDFA multiplexers:
|SKU: ADD-EDFAMUX-8X-100G-20-80||SKU: QSFP-100GB-2DW20-AO|
|8Ch Active MUX EDFAs and Tunable Dispersion Compensator, 8x100G, 80km, Power Budget 18dB, Channels 20-27 C-Band 100Ghz
Note: View all 8x100G & 16x100G options available here.
|MSA and TAA Compliant 100GBase-DWDM 100GHz PAM4 QSFP28 Transceiver (SMF, Ch20/1561.42nm, 80km (with EDFA/DCM), LC, DOM)|
Features & benefits:
- Complete solution to upgrade 10G DWDM to 100G up to 120km.
- 100G EDFAMUX combines EDFA & dispersion compensator in 1RU 19” package.
- Pre-configurable to exact network needs and reconfigurable when needed.
- EDFAMUX available in 8x100G & 16x100G 120km.
- QSFP28 2x50G PAM4 DWDM fixed channel options from ch29 to ch59.
- Coded for full compatibility with Cisco, Ciena, Juniper, & Arista systems.
- Stocked & shipped in the U.S. to minimize delivery/lead times.