As the demand for QSFP28 100G transceivers in data centers have grown significantly, many service providers and data centers are seeking to upgrade their existing networks. These administrators are seeking lower power QSFP28 ZR4 solutions that avoid using costly open-line systems while also offering compatibility with more OEM platforms.
We created a low-power QSFP28 ZR4 solution that both reduces operating expenses and power consumption to 5W or less without hindering performance. Our solution also avoids exceeding network equipment port power handling specifications.
Decrease daily power consumption with our low-power QSFP28 ZR4 transceivers without compromising performance:
|SKU: QSFP28-100GB-ZR4-LP-AO||SKU: QSFP-100G-ZR4-LP-AR-AO|
MSA and TAA 100GBase-ZR4 QSFP28 Transceiver Low Power (SMF, 1295nm to 1309nm, 80km, LC, DOM)
Arista Networks® QSFP-100G-ZR4-AR Compatible TAA 100GBase-ZR4 QSFP28 Transceiver Low Power (SMF, 1295nm to 1309nm, 80km, LC, DOM)
Features & benefits:
- Reduced power QSFP28 100G ZR4 solution with reach up to 80km.
- Maximum power consumption > 5W, avoiding QSFP28 port power limits in OEM switches.
- Coded in-house for full-feature Arista & industry standard compatibility.
- Avoid long lead times and backorders with our U.S. & U.K. based stock and fast shipping.
- U.S. & U.K. originated, coded, and tested optics solve your practical network challenges without hassle.