The insatiable demand for bandwidth has put data center operators and network engineers under tremendous strain. Data centers and network engineers are looking to upgrade from 100G to 400G Ethernet in order to adapt to 5G, cloud services, IoT, and other next-generation applications and technologies.
AddOn provides an alternative to OEM OSFP transceivers in order to counter the dominance of vertically integrated OEMs. We now offer 400G coherent ZR in an OSFP form factor with the new OSFP 400G ZR transceivers. The OSFP includes an integrated heatsink, which improves thermal performance and enables modules with up to 15W of power.
Reduce power consumption and assure reliability in demanding high-density environments:
|MSA and TAA 400GBase-ZR Coherent OSFP Transceiver (SMF, 1528.77nm to 1567.13nm, 40km, LC, DOM)||SKU: OSFP-400GB-DCO-ZR-AO|
Arista Networks® Compatible TAA 400GBase-ZR Coherent OSFP Transceiver (SMF, 1528.77nm to 1567.13nm, 40km, LC, DOM)
Features & Benefits:
- New pluggable OSFP form factor with eight, 400G capable high-speed electrical lanes.
- Up to 120km (ZR) with amplification and 40km without.
- Supports 400G DWDM traffic links over 40km.
- Tested in-house for full feature OEM compatibility.
- Take advantage of our competitive lead times and avoid backorders with our U.S.- & U.K.-based stock and fast shipping.