SFP28 25G optics are building tomorrow's networks today
Driven by rising consumer demand for data, cellular, and video content, network operators are switching to 25G links to relieve fiber bandwidth and connectivity bottlenecks.
These 25G optics are the foundation of the modern fiber network, serving to lower power consumption, reduce complexity by sharing a common SFP & SFP+ footprints, and save cost while improving density by using your already deployed 10G cabling.
Meet our new SFP28 25G line, your shortcut to 5G wireless
|SKU: SFP28-25GBase-SR||SKU: SFP28-25GBase-LR||SKU: SFP28-25GBase-LR20||SKU: SFP28-25GBase-ER|
|SKU: SFP-25GBASE-LR-I-300M-AO||SKU: SFP-25G-LR-S-I-300M-AO||SKU: JNP-SFP-25G-LR-I-300M-AO||SKU: SFP-25G-LR-DE-I-300M-AO|
AddOn 25G optics fit any reach or transceiver type
- Leverage existing single-mode fiber optic infrastructure.
- Connectivity with standard, single-mode LC connectors.
- Compatible in environments with Arista, Cisco, Dell, Intel, Juniper, Mellanox, and more.
- Lower power consumption over OEM or conventional optics.
- Complement existing SFP28 SR, LR, and bi-directional transceivers already in your configuration.
- Support industrial temperatures (-40C to +85C), ideal for installation in CU and RRH units.
Network operators are pivoting architectures to market mature, cost-effective 25G ethernet technologies. With functionality and compatibility guaranteed, AddOn’s 25G transceiver line offers a wide variety of options to help build those high-speed performance networks at a fraction of the cost over OEMs.
How do SFP28 25G optics benefit your network?
For service providers, 5G wireless promises data rates up to 10x current LTE services. This will rely upon fiber-fed small cells located closer to the subscriber. Existing 1G and 10G fiber backhaul and fronthaul connections will also be upgraded to 25G to support these network requirements.
AddOn's line includes 25G optics that fit any reach or transceiver type requirements your organization needs, available now and at a fraction of the OEM manufacturers’ high cost substitute. SFP28 offers a single lane that aggregates nicely into 100G QSFP28 architectures.